LUKOIL AVANTGARDE PROFESSIONAL LE 10W-40 – is a high performance engine oil for use in high-speed heavy duty diesel engines, including engines with Diesel Particulate Filters. Thanks to well-balanced technology «Low Emissions», which combines high Total Base Number with low sulphated ash level, LUKOIL AVANTGARDE PROFESSIONAL LE 10W-40 meets the requirements of all four European heavy duty diesel engine oil specifications: ACEA E4, E7, E6 and E9.
High quality multigrade Low SAPS engine oil
MAN M 3575/3477/3271-1
Mack EO-O PP
Renault VI RLD-3
MTU Oil Category 3.1
Deutz DQC IV-10 LA
Cummins CES 20081
PJSC "Avtodizel" (YMZ)
MTU Oil Category 2.1
LUKOIL AVANTGARDE PROFESSIONAL LE 10W-40 is designed for use in the latest heavy duty diesel engines of world’s leading manufacturers (MAN, Mercedes-Benz, Scania, Volvo, MTU, Deutz, Cummins, etc.), including engines equipped with turbocharges, Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) systems and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems. Provides extended drain intervals and can be used in engines fueled by ULSD (Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel).
- High thermal and oxidation stability
- Guarantees easy engine start at low temperatures due to excellent low-temperature properties
- Excellent fuel economy performance
- Specifically designed for Euro VI engines
- Well-balanced technology «Low Emissions» allows to use this oil in both new engines, equipped with aftertreatment devices and conventional engines