PKG-1 is a grease designed for mitigating the wear of friction surfaces and extending the service life of machine parts and mechanisms. The grease prevents scratching, jamming and sticking of friction surfaces and stops corrosive liquids, gases and vapors, as well as abrasive particles, penetrating to the surface. The PGK-1 lubricating grease for driver’s brake valves has an operating temperature range of minus 50 °C to plus 100 °C at a wet air pressure of up to 0.9 MPa. The PGK-1 lubricating grease for driver’s brake valves is manufactured from a mixture of petroleum oils thickened with fatty acid lithium soaps with addition of adhesive and antifriction additives. It is produced from high-quality raw materials at new and one of the most up-to-date facilities in the CIS.
Lubricating grease for driver’s brake valves
Russian Railways, OJSC
The PGK-1 lubricating grease for driver’s brake valves is designed for greasing driver’s brake valves and cut-out cocks of diesel locomotives, electromotives and multiple units.
- The grease prevents wear, scratching, jamming, sticking and welding of contacting metal surfaces.
- The grease is effective in preventing corrosive liquids and gases, as well as abrasive particles (dust, dirt, etc.), from penetrating to friction surfaces.
- Due to its high protective properties, the grease securely protects contacting metal surfaces from corrosion.
- Due to its high adhesive ability, the grease forms a strong film on the contact surfaces, which increases the service life of the greased parts.
- The grease can operate within a wide temperature range (from minus 50 °C to plus 100 °C at a wet air pressure of up to 0.9 MPa).